Sunday, September 1, 2013

~Musical Thoughts ...~

How quickly we forget why we're here- to glorify God in ALL that we do. Each time I hear about another person giving up their life in America (freedom), to enter World Missions, I'm reminded of our "purpose in life", to witness to the grace and power of Christ within us.{Acts 1:8~ But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."}
Not that God calls *everyone* into worldwide missions, but we each have jobs greater than ourselves. Jobs that require a higher power and grace, causing us to recognize it's all His work anyway.
We're simply the instrument He chooses to play, a tool He chooses to use for a (greater) task at hand.
Unfortunately, we often become so consumed with our daily routine, we lose sight of God's Eternal purposes.
Yes, I am a wife and mother, called to a higher purpose than what I humanly see day-in and day-out.
  I cannot see the destination (the results) on this road I'm walking.
Knowing what's ahead doesn't matter- I need to strive to please my Father in Heaven, and bring a smile to His face.   :)  :)  {Isaiah 62:5
As a young man marries a young woman, so will your Builder marry you; as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you}
When I heard these two songs this week, they reaffirmed what's been going through my mind this week.
Click on the link below picture to hear "The Only Name", by Big Daddy Weave! :)

Christ is the One fighting our battles, and supplying our needs! We only need to keep our eyes on Him!! {Romans 8:36-37: "Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36Just as it is written, "FOR YOUR SAKE WE ARE BEING PUT TO DEATH ALL DAY LONG; WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED." 37But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.…[Again click on link below picture]

I pray that we keep our Eternal Focus this week ... and all month  ... all year!
Keep looking up, and let Christ's light shine through your life-there's a greater purpose.  :)  :)   :)


No comments: