Monday, September 27, 2010

Antonin :)

Our son can be sooo funny ... yesterday during our church's small group fellowship, a friend brought some tissue paper for the children to make tissue flower crafts. Fun, fun! :) :) After Antonin picked out his tissue paper colors, he was asked if he knew how to fold them accordion style. "Oh yes!", he exclaimed loudly, "I know how --that's what I do to church bulletins!!" :) LOL!! :) :) Now you know what happens to the church bulletins each week ... :)

Here's Antonin playing "Twinkle, twinkle Little Star" on the guitar-- I am super proud of him! He's enjoying his guitar class very much! We'll consider more lessons if his interest continues.


video

I grew up playing piano, but never learned any string instruments. Curious, I asked Antonin to give me a lesson ... and I actually played Twinkle Little Star too (eventually)! :) :)

No comments: