Sunday, January 3, 2010

appliance attack..??

ok ... God provided a "new" dryer for us ... and now we have realized that our refrigerator has stopped working properly!!! My oh my .... it's as if someone came into our house while we were gone on our IN trip, and zapped our appliances!! lol!! We have our food in the garage, our frozen food in our upright freezer that's in our garage ... and hoping that cleaning the fridge's coils will help revive our dying fridge. Of not .... well .... I'll try not to worry. ;] I think I should get off here now to do laundry (I love my dryer), as well as pray (besides praying for fridge, actually). Life throws some pretty hard curve balls sometimes. There are many loved ones on my heart today.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Things happeninng like this make the saying "when it rains it pours" come to life in a real way.

We have been experiencing the realness of it too. Not fun, but a part of life.