Saturday, January 2, 2010

:)

I just love how God answers prayer in such a quiet way ... so often the answers can easily go unoticed (unless we tell others about it).

In my last blog post I had mentioned that our dryer had quit working. Well, we weren't thrilled because money doesn't grow on trees and we had just purchased a Nutrimill wheat grinder and Universal bread mixer (a good deal for both, but still not cheap)! When Richard returned from his "dryer shopping and/or parts hunt", he was quite discouraged because used gas dryers are hard to find, and when he had tried fixing the old dryer, some other part broke (oops). [by the way, our house only has a hook up for gas dryers]. I suggested that we ask or look around ... making a long story short, we found a used gas dryer on Craig's list not very far away from where we live! I really like my "new" dryer! Even though it's 10 yrs old, it's a much nicer dryer than I had before....and it was only $75!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) The folks we bought it from were upgrading to a newer washer and dryer and had given their niece their old washer. They had just posted their dryer ad on Craig's list this morning. :) :) :)

I'm a very thankful lady! God was working everything out so perfectly and we had no idea!!! :) Now, what to do with that old dryer .... hmm ...I hope it doesn't sit in the garage forever. ;)

No comments: