Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What a weekend! :)



We had an awesome time in SW Missouri over the Labor Day weekend ... it was just what my sagging back to school spirits desperately needed! :) : ) :) We spent time with family, enjoyed a hay ride, got together with cousins & fam at a Battlefield park, and kept very, very busy! What a wonderful time together! :) :) :)
Now we are back home and getting back into life ... with renewed vigor and spring in our step. Actually, Richard is just the same as he was before the trip because he never changes; he is constantly cool and collected. Since ladies are more relational, I require more time spent around others. :) :) :) I've come to the conclusion that I will need to be around other people more often. I would like to volunteer some time at the Crisis Pregnancy Center, but will need to find out more info. first (not sure how much a stay at home/home school mom can help ... time is a factor).
I will definitely need to improve with making time for "girl time" with other ladies, and with having people over. :) :)

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

glad you had a great weekend in our neck of the woods.

Kendy Jo said...

I love your template A. Sara!!:)
~Kedny JO