Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Florida living ...

The photo above was taken last night after Richard came "home" from work. :) :) So glad he could enjoy the beach with us.


As I'm sitting here at my laptop, I'm watching torrents of rain fall from the normally blue Florida sky. This time of year is their rainy season, but what's really cool is that you can pretty well figure on rain in the afternoon and/or evening and plan visits to the beach accordingly. :) :) :) So ... me and the kids go to the beach first thing in the morning after eating breakfast, taking our lunch along with us, and then we return to our hotel room around 1 or 2 pm. The timing has (so far) been perfect with avoiding the rain. :) :)


Richard has been busy with his work, and I need to admit that I must call my family and friends back home instead of calling him. lol! After calling him 3 times today, he politely informed me that I needed to stop. :) Yes, I suppose my calling to inform him that the laptop wasn't restarting correctly was a bit unnecessary ... :) :) :) :) I promise to call my friends and family when I'm in the mood to randomly chat about ____ (fill in the blank). :) :)

I need to go now to watch the rain storm from the window... wow!




No comments: