Sunday, July 26, 2009

By your side ...Tenth Avenue North

I wanted to share this awesome song I heard on the radio today while traveling the last leg of the trip home! It was almost like hearing a Sunday message, considering the entry I previously posted on this blog ...
Click on the link (or copy & paste if that doesn't work):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5tz4Pxdhs

I had never hear of Tenth Avenue North before ... actually, I have lost touch with the outside world of Christian music because there are no Christian radio stations in our area (ones that play music). I've decided to try Pandora radio (Internet) to keep up with the times. :)

1 comment:

Kendy Jo said...

I hear that song all the time on 88.3 the wind AM!
Thats such a pretty song ,but i didn't know it was by Tenth Avenue North...
COOL!!
-Kendy Jo