Monday, June 22, 2009

Look what I found!


The kiddos are in VBS this week and I'm making good use of my free time, especially since this also happens to be the week that Richard's gone on business. The house is awfully quiet though...I'm looking forward to picking my kids up again. :)
I found this photo of me and my dad, taken when I was about 8-10 years old (I could have been 12 or 13 for all I know...I always looked younger than my age). We were in our backyard...my maternal Grandparent's house, car, and garage can be seen in the background (we lived next door to them).
Oh...I need to mention that Richard & I celebrated my 34th birthday (Thursday, 18th) and Father's day (Sunday ,21st), by going to the St. Louis Muny!!! We had such a wonderful date!!! :) :) :) I will tell you more about it later...I need to pick my children up from VBS right now! In case you're wondering what I'm doing w/ my free time (besides looking through photos), I'm trying to finish an assignment...and the final draft of a research paper. I should be finished with both of them by the end of this week if all goes well. I may even be able to finish one of them this evening while the kids are sleeping! The key is to make the most of each free moment!!!
Ok...gotta run before my kids are the very last ones picked up! :)

1 comment:

Kendy Jo said...

You look so much different,A. Sara!!!
Love Ya!-Kendy Jo