Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just wanted to "pop in" real quickly to let you know that Zion has room for Caleb! I am still in shock!!! I suppose I need to snap out of my shocked state and visit the school with him now so we can meet the teacher he will have next year. Caleb isn't talking much about this... I know he's just as terrified as I am. Perhaps visiting the school will help? :) : ) : ) We'll be going by there tomorrow.....
Just wanted to let you know the news.
I'm hoping this coming fall, the adjustment will be smooth for my [soon to be] fourth grader. This will be a totally new and different change for us. When school starts in the fall, I am hoping Caleb decides he likes his teacher and classroom, etc., because I'll be crying my own tears and won't be able to comfort/encourage him!!! MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~! ;-{ I must be strong and courageous....ever forward, march! I can do this....[wobbly grin]....

I am thankful for the time we had together with home schooling, and am trusting that this is indeed God's Will for the next phase of his schooling adventure. I personally would have liked to home school Caleb a bit longer, but I know this is the right decision for our family. I have felt torn over this decision, and need to get on with it now and plan for the next school year. It's time to pick out what school stuff I need for the younger two and visit Zion Lutheran's 4th grade classroom. I'll continue to home school Antonin and Ashlyn, in case you're wondering. I cannot believe that Antonin will be in 2nd grade and that Ashlyn will be entering K4!!!

1 comment:

Kendy Jo said...

Hi A. Sara,It seems like Caleb should be Kaysha's age.I hope everything works out for you at Zion!
Thank You for the comment on my blog.I am actully only getting a trim and a side bang thing done onmy hair.But I'm excited anyway!
:-):-)Wish u guys could be here on Sat. for the Artsfest in Springfield.Tell everybody I said Hi!