Saturday, November 8, 2008

I don't want to talk about God's mysterious ways right now. Our plans changed again. We had just left our house...driving down the road....when Caleb threw up. He had been sick on Thursday, but I had thought he was over his sickness. With his not having a fever, it's been difficult gauging how his tummy has been doing (to know what to feed him). You may or may not know this, but Caleb's stomach is very very sensitive when he's getting over a virus. Sometimes he even gets sick with a bad cold (someone else with the same virus wouldn't be effected in that way).
Anyhow, we turned around and came home. Richard switched to his little Saturn, and took off for Indy, hoping to make it to Indy in time to catch his flight to Oklahoma.
I left all our suitcases & stuff in the van, removing only a few items, then helped Caleb get settled in his bed (after he got sick some more--I'm glad we came back home), and then I thought to myself, "OK. I'm never again talking about God's mysterious ways. What good will come out of this?!"
I phoned my aunt in Indy and my parents, to let them know what was going on with us....and found out that my parents were planning on coming to Indy to see us on Sunday. SO....Caleb must get better! :) I am hoping that by tonight, he will keep down 7-up and maybe even the B.R.A.T. diet (bread, bananas, applesauce).
*sigh* I'd like to leave for Indy tomorrow morning. I guess I need to go and pray about it now.

No comments: