Sunday, October 12, 2008

What's up?

I decided I was very tired of our living room and dining room. Could it possibly be because I'm home more with not having a vehicle during the day? ;) My husband was very sweet this weekend and took down the ugly ply board (?) "motel-like" valances for me! : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) He also ran to Lowe's for some paint I had picked out earlier, and now our living room and dining rooms are nearly all painted. We've been having fun painting together...listening to music while we work [cheap date]. The children are entertained just by watching us paint. : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) I know I typed a lot of smiley faces, but I'm so happy to be able to change our living/dining areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have found some new valances (Lowe's is great) that I really like, so now I'll be looking forward to inviting people over. : ) : ) : ) : )
Well....our schedule isn't very conducive to having people over until after Richard's December trip to West Virginia, so I'll just have to share photos of our finished LR/DR project later, on this blog. That sounds horrible that we can't have people over until December. I don't like that either! ;-{ I'm looking forward to Winter. :)
=================================================
(Later..)
After getting all our painting done, not to mention meal planning (my least favorite chore), we danced around the house to Michael Buble''s CD. Richard introduced me to his music a month or so ago, and now I'm hooked!!! The children love dancing with me. :)

No comments: