Thursday, October 16, 2008

Someone asked me when I find the time to blog. I really don't have the time. :)
I just sit down during breaks in the day, and write. No, nothing is planned out as to what I'm going to write. I just write whatever comes to mind, and could write all day. The writings on this blog are random (like myself and my thoughts)... but this is my little hobby that keeps me going through the day (um...besides God's help of course). : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Okay....I need to clean the house now. Hoorah! Turn up the music louder! There's nothing like music keeping you motivated in cleaning your house (and keeping your children motivated with helping) . :) :)

1 comment:

Christi said...

That's great that you take the time to write your random thoughts down here & there as time allows! Every mom needs a little outlet. We shouldn't ever judge each other on "how do you find the time?" It's important that we make time in the midst of all our normal 'Mommy' duties to express ourselves in our own way! If we don't, we can get depressed & lose our joy in Mothering! So.. maybe I should write my own blog after this sermon! Ha!