Wednesday, May 15, 2013

~More finished projects~

I am so thrilled to be finished with painting our house!!!!   :)  :)  :)
The smallest rooms were last ones to paint...
I began with primer on the walls since it had been at least 7 years since painting our daughter's room.
We were making a change from green to PINK!
 
 
In case you can't tell in these two photos, the bed and dresser are pulled out from the walls, nearly touching each other. I quickly discovered why it had been 7 years since painting my daughter's room.
I had to cross over the bed with the paint can and supplies multiple times, and it's amazing I didn't spill or drop anything!  Yes, I really should have purchased a drop cloth.
I also stood on the bed & dresser to paint some high areas....
 After taking the photo below, I managed to make a little more space between the dresser and wall to successfully cover the area with paint. It's a good thing that I'm a small person, and flexible!
 Having a headboard to lean against while painting is kind of nice.   :)
 
~The Finished Product~ Without any spills or major falls~!
Woohoo!   :)
I love this new, happy color!!!     :)
 
 
Last, but not least, I painted our small (3/4) bathroom.
In this photo, you can see the blue unpainted trim near ceiling (old color) . This buttery shad of paint looks SO much better than blue, I think!  :)


 
I believe we now only have the garage, shed, and yard left to "fix up" ...
we're getting things done around here, and it makes me happy!
:)
~More Later~


No comments: