Saturday, March 26, 2011

springtime is here ... along with snow! :) :)

What a creative Heavenly Father we have!! :)  Snow has been falling this afternoon, total accumulation reaching 4 inches ...?? We'll see in the morning just how much snow is on the ground! I haven't seen too many snow storms at the end of March- what a treat!!!  [more photos to follow in later post]
We weren't home to take many snow photos today, because we were experiencing the home school Expo in St. Louis! We enjoyed several speakers and browsed numerous home school curriculum vendors. We took the children with us, along with a backpack filled with books and goodies. Our oldest had settled on being bored the whole time, but after talking about how we expected [good] attitudes, he [and the others] held up beautifully!! I am a pleased momma!    :)  :)   :)   Since I knew what curriculum we would need to purchase for next year, we took advantage of no shipping fees. I'm now half-way finished with our schooling plans for next fall!!  I'm a bit in denial that I'll have a 6th, 4th and 1st grader. My goodness! Where does time go, and what on earth is God doing?!?!? I never thought I'd be homeschooling 6th grade, let alone three students. Don't even talk to me about 7th & 8th ... I can only deal with one year at a time.   :)   :)

No comments: