Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Putting God's Word into practice is so very difficult....I suppose that is why we aren't meant to do it in our own strength. How impossible!!! I'm keeping this little blurb short...just want to say that I am often sick and tired of always being the "nice girl" during various situations. Many times I'm shaking inside desiring to burst with all that I want to say, but I hold back....and wait. I often run to my quiet place (usually my bedroom), to cry to my Father who is so gentle and gives me peace. I should say, "peace for the moment". The next day and the next is full of continued desire to speak out and say what I want to with a bad attitude (I'm not saying it's wrong to speak up and say something--just with the right attitude, and choice words that make sense). lol...which means I am in desperate need to repeatedly turn to my Father. : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) What am I trying to say? Even "nice girls" fight battles, and are not perfect. Just wanted to set the record straight. :)
[Psalm 34:13-15; 35:28 (God always does what's right, so let Him fight the battle and give the words to say)]

1 comment:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

Oh I can relate!!! I completely understand. (((Hugs)))