Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well....I've changed my mind slightly on curriculum. Instead of Shurley English for Antonin (2nd grade), I'm going to just use Abeka along with bits from First Language lessons for the well trained mind (which I already have used, but he's forgotten lots).
I've decided to try and utilize more of the curriculum that's sitting around the house.... :o
We need a curriculum "re-sale" store in our area....
Yes, I know that I could sell on e-bay....but who has the time to list everything?! It seems like there's nothing in this area...no health food stores, no University Model schools [Christian Classical education...parent/teacher team], no natural food/bulk stores....and the people here don't know what a good library is....I could go on and on).
We've lived here for 4 1/2 years now....I wonder when it will be time to move? Contentment--who can attain such a thing?! lol!

No comments: