Saturday, September 27, 2008

Richard's home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : ) : ) : ) : )

Yeah, yeah, hooray! Richard made it back home safe and sound! At the rate that I missed him so terribly, one would think he had been gone for a long, long time. It was only 12 days total....but any day without my best friend feels like an eternity. :) :) :) I have gotten used to his being gone from 2 days up to 5 days at a time (his job requires travel...about 2 separate weeks a month; sometimes more, sometimes less), but I must say that his being gone for a weekend --and the week following a weekend-- are the hardest!!!
Well, now it's back to life with Richard home! :) He took the boys out selling boy scout popcorn this afternoon, and they have done very well so far! : ) : ) I will need to share a photo later of the boys in their uniform...Caleb is a Bear cub scout, and Antonin is a Tiger cub scout. Oh--I cannot forget to mention Caleb's soccer game today! His team won!!!! yeah!!! : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
When we signed Caleb up for soccer, we were not told there would be "away" games. We found out much, much later. It's been very frustrating having to drive up to 45 min. away to a game that's at 6 PM (especially when Richard is gone and I don't have extra hands). Half of the games are "away". We've come to the conclusion that if Caleb wants to continue with soccer, we're not going through the Parks and Recreation again!!! It may be worth the extra money in a private league!!! I've heard rumors that the local Upward basketball folks may possibly be starting an Upward soccer one of these days....if so, that would be great!!!!!!!!! : ) : ) : )
Anyhow, we're so HAPPY that Richard is HOME!!!!!!!! :)
...and Caleb's soccer ends Oct. 11th. yeah!!!!!!!!!
I need to be going now....I'll chat more later.... :) : )

No comments: