Tuesday, February 22, 2011

13 years and counting :) :)


We just celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary ... for a whole week.   :)  With our anniversary being exactly one week after Valentine's Day, we usually spread the cheer throughout the entire week.  :)
Richard made a gourmet (yummy) meal for us one evening, and brought home a dozen red roses .... and I soaked in all the sweetness.  If you recall, last week was quite challenging, so these special treats meant a lot to me.  :) :)  Yes, I'm a blessed woman.
Saturday, we enjoyed our first St. Louis Symphony Orchestra experience - along with Chris Botti!! What a fantastic night!
Photos were not allowed in the magnificent Powell Hall, but we found a willing person to snap the above picture before the concert began. We look all alone in the pic ... but Powell Hall was a full-house once the concert began!! It was a sell-out. The performance was a mixture between jazz and classical, and we enjoyed our first experience immensely!!!    :)

I found a quote: "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass ... but learning how to dance in the rain", and thought it went well with this Steven Curtis Chapman song ("We Will Dance"). I'm looking forward to 13 more years with my best friend in the whole world- and yes, I shared this with Richard for our Anniversary.    :)   :)   :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jqkui2vIKo  {click on the link}

Richard had a song for me, too!!   :)   :)   :)   :)
Celine Dion's "I'm Alive" (aww ...how totally sweet of him!!!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PNwpkbZAI0

Alright ... time for me to climb out of the clouds and get with the daily routine now ....  :)  Have a great week, and I'll write again soon~   :)

No comments: