Friday, May 8, 2009

Our house

As a mother, it is my goal to create a warm, loving atmosphere in my home. How terrible it would be to have a lovely house on the outside--with an ugly atmosphere inside!
Perhaps a few secrets in keeping the atmosphere joyful, is to not be uptight over the little things, allow kids to act like kids, and to fall to my knees (in prayer) when I'm upset--instead of immediately reacting.
Spend more quality time with the children instead of hurrying through the tasks of the day (there are a lot of "to do" lists, you know...), and being satisfied and content with what I have. As a mother, I can't change the people in my home (don't you wish children came with a manual?), but I can adjust our atmosphere which will produce "change" in the long run. It's easier said than done, of course....but it's worth the exercise. : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! :) : ) :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great thoughts, Sara! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week- See you Thurs.Yeah~
Stephanie