Sunday, December 21, 2008

"One life to Love", by 33 miles

We enjoyed our family Christmas this afternoon....it was so much fun (of course), and I must admit that the best gift given and received was the love expressed to each other and the time spent together. The greatest gift of all, is the gift of God's Son. What a wonderful Savior! :)
Richard heard a song on a radio station and shared it with me today....wow! Powerful anthem!
I want to be the best wife and mother that I can be this coming year....so help me God. :) :) Copy and paste the link below into Internet browser to hear the song by 33 miles. If it's busy, please try again...it's worth hearing! I've also added it to the list of my favorite music, if you'd rather not copy/paste. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NouK3fxgZXI&feature=related

No comments: